- Real Estate in Turkey
- About Us
- Contact Us
Our project was inspired by the historical and architectural details of the houses of the village of Kree, which is located in the Besparmak Mountains. The elements that we have designed with simplicity and elegance are waiting for you in this project.
In this project, which consists of 23 villas, a pool for 13 villas can be built on request.
Type A and C | 5 pieces | (4+1) | 232m2 – Types B and D | 18 pieces | (3+1) | 218 m2
Our project is located in a unique location with olive trees that have been growing in our country for centuries, in
the Edremit region of Kyrenia.
• The location of our project, which will provide quick and easy access, is located north of the western ring road of Kyrenia.
• Our villas of type A and C have the form 5 (4+1). The upper floor (attic) of the 4+1 villas can be used as a terrace. (The house area is 232 m2.)
• The number of our type B and D villas is 18 (3+1). Its area is 218 m2.
• All villas have their own private garden, fireplace in the living room and parking spaces on their own plots.
• All villas have a separate laundry room, storage room under the stairs, garden storage room, toilet + shower on the ground floor
There is also a room on the ground floor that can be used as a bedroom or an office.
• The smallest bedroom in our project has a large and spacious layout of 16 m2; All bedrooms of the villas are equipped with bathrooms.
• On our plot there is a swimming pool of 31 x 8 m for general use and an active recreation area for pool maintenance.
• In the green area there is a chess court, a basketball court, a walking path and a children’s playground.
• Radiator infrastructure compatible with air conditioning and heat pump.
• Infrastructure of the solar system.
• Cast iron fireplace with glass lid.
• Infrastructure of the Internet, satellite communications, telephone communications and surveillance cameras.
• Secure login system to the site.
• The use of electrical materials of the 1st class, spot LED lighting, environmental lighting.
• ceramic floor covering of the 1st class.
• laminate of the 1st class in the bedrooms.
• Submersible pump.
• Solar collector system.
• Using ecotherm bricks for exterior walls.
• Water tank. (Recessed 6 tons + 1 ton on the roof)